Meet the Team
Founder & CEO
Associates & Staff
Current Open Positions
Social Media Assistant (Contract)
Chipperfield Media is currently seeking a contract Social Media Assistant who is creative and can find an editorial spin on almost anything. The ideal candidate should be equal parts creative and analytical with outstanding copywriting and editing skills.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the ability to manage time effectively and should be familiar with the social media landscape.
The Social Media Assistant will work closely with our CEO. This is an excellent opportunity to join a talented team in a growing company. This position is contract and will require 10 hours per month to start with a large potential for growth. This role is primarily virtual but preference will be given to applicants local to the San Francisco Bay Area. This position pays $30-$40 per hour depending on experience.
JOB DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Assisting with execution of all social media activities for both clients and Chipperfield Media LLC. (i.e. edit proposed content and scheduling posts)
- Image resizing for social media posts
- Monitoring engagement and respond to social media inquiries, comments and posts in a timely and courteous fashion
- Editing company blog posts and external content for publication
- Reviewing and editing email marketing campaigns
- Assisting with monthly social media analytics reports
- Conducting minor website updates
- Monitoring any website inquiries
- Additional tasks as assigned
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong editing skills
- Be an active user of a number of social media platforms and be passionate about social media for business
- Have technical knowledge and understanding of social media and email marketing platforms, metrics and tracking
- Be familiar with tools such as Hootsuite, Falcon, Buffer, or similar platforms
- Have the ability to spot trends and create applicable content
- Be able to use creative thinking and initiative to analyze performance metrics and make recommendations on content, design, applications, etc.
- Have excellent project management and organization skills
- Be able to learn quickly and able to adapt to change in fast pace environment
- Have the ability to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines
- Work well independently
- Have a willingness to learn
- Be a self-starter, result driven, independent thinker, and motivated to succeed
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Excellent organization skills
- Critical thinker
- Flexible work schedule to meet requirements
- Must love being creative, as well as, numbers and analytics
- Familiar with Photoshop or other photo editing platform
- Minimum 1 years experiences as a copywriter or social media coordinator
- Minimum 1 year experience in content creation
ABOUT CHIPPERFIELD MEDIA:
Chipperfield Media LLC. is a fast paced and creative agency assisting clients with their online initiatives through social media, email, and content marketing.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume.